Friday, January 17, 2014

Sketchbook posts

Everyone knows that keeping a sketchbook or art journal is essential to doing anything creative. From just jotting down thoughts to thumbnails for a project to just going with whatever your mind wants to create, sketching and doodling are fun ways to relieve stress, brainstorm, or just let your mind be creative.

Here are a few entries from my most recent sketchbook:

 Never stop doodling. I doodle everywhere. Even on me, if I don't have any paper...
 Colored pencils are always fun, I should use them more often. Prismacolors, baby!
 First entry of my current sketchbook. I like it. A lot.
 When you're stuck in an airport for hours on end and the guy with the epic mustache WON'T STOP TALKING ON THE PHONE, what else can you do but immortalize him in your sketchbook?
Funky, not proportional, blue... I love this. I think I did this while waiting for a meeting to start (said meeting eventually got cancelled so this was the only outcome of that meeting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment