Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yikes, it has been FAR too long. Luckily it's a new year, time to change things and get back into the swing of things!

Lots of new things on the store, very excited about how it's going. My Facebook page is almost at 100 likes, yay! Trying my best to keep that more up to date...

https://www.facebook.com/CathieNorrisDesigner 

Here are some new things that I'm working on:

This is on the store, as pillows, coffee mugs, etc. This is my LIFE - I drink so much coffee my DNA is starting to turn...


 This isn't on the store yet but I still like it :)

 This was a prompt from a retreat, very simple...


 This was from an Invitation project that unfortunately fell through... Wish I could have used it... oh well :/

 This was from what a client said to me about designing a book cover... *headesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment