Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Doodles make great starts...

... to pretty nifty drawings, I must say. At least this one did. I'm rather happy with it. This was a doodle from some random piece of paper, scanned in, and re-traced/colored in Photoshop.
 This was a pencil sketch a long time ago from Florence. I finally did something with it. It needs more in the background maybe? But whatevs, I like it so far. LiveTraced in Illustrator, cleaned up and colored in Photoshop.



I also attempted to make one of those cool grungie-graphic-photo-type images with all the cool splatter effects and whatnot... well, I mean I guess this is cool buuuut... I dunno. I'll have to work on it. I like it, just not 100% what I was going for... Photoshop for the photo touch-ups and Illustrator for the final and the splatters.





PS - Please check out my awesometastic store!!! http://www.cafepress.com/cathienorrisonlineshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment