Thursday, October 21, 2010

So, my computer decided to die and spent about a week getting fixed. Bummer. But now that it's back up and running again, I can start making up for lost time!!



This one was just a quick sketch I did in my sketchbook that I brought into the computer, I'm definitely going to keep working on it and developing it.


Yeah, I came back to this and changed a lot, the face was really bugging me. I also added a little bit of texture and darkened the color a bit, and I'm liking where it's going. I'm just not ready to call this one 'done' yet. I think the background needs something else, or I dunno maybe I'll get rid of it. I just felt like I needed to place something in the background...


Got to work a little more on this one, the teacup and the plate really need some work, but it's coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment