Saturday, October 30, 2010

I did a design for graduation announcements for a friend of mine, and it came out really nice, she was really happy with it. I obviously changed the name, date, time, and everything to put the example up here...





These are just a few other ideas I quickly put together for grad announcements, playing with colors and designs and such... very much traditional and simple.



Some Halloween doodles :) Doodling/scribbling is very handy when you need to let out some steam.



This needs something... I'm not quite sure what... this is me playing with the airbrush tool again in Corel. I think maybe it needs some... yellow? Hmm... have to keep playing with it.



This is coming along nicely, the face still needs a lot of work... and I think the wings do, too.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that second to last one. It's so cubist but... with circles. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete