Sunday, April 7, 2013

Whew. I need to update this more.

Just a few items today. Started a Facebook page, that's pretty exciting.

https://www.facebook.com/CathieNorrisDesigner

Almost up to 50 followers! Yay! On Facebook right now I haven't posted a lot, but I'll get there. Right now working on something that a friend suggested, based off of a doodle. I'll post the series of pics here:

 This was the doodle I put up first, and someone said it reminded her of Ariel, so I decided to do my own :)


 Sketch one.
 More detailed sketches as I continued working on it...

This is the colored version so far... It's getting there! kind of excited about it... still needs something, though... not 100% sure what... but I'll get it!

So other than this, I haven't done much... oh, except for my new favorite pic:

Happy Easter! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment