Saturday, July 24, 2010

Slowly working...

So I haven't actually finished anything here recently, I've started and continued several different things, however nothing's been completed...



Something I was doing as a demonstration of how a tablet worked for my grandma :)



I took this into Corel, traced it, and started coloring it... I don't think I like the bedspread yet, I might actually try and do some sort of patter on it and see what happens...



...yeah I have no idea what inspired this or really where it came from... I'm pretty sure this is one of those drawings I was working on at 4 am trying to produce SOMETHING, and that something was a faceless chick with a mechanical leg :D I would like to get it finished, I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it afterwards...

2 comments:

  1. The Bionic Woman! Love that last one... well, okay, of course I love them all. Totally splendid job on everything, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) Yeah, I'm working on finishing the Bionic Woman :D :D

    ReplyDelete