Friday, March 5, 2010

Assassins

So, a very sick (but fun) group of friends and I are part of an elite Assassin group :) These are all drawings of the members, each with their own code name, weapon choice, and quirks. The banner of my blog is the one I did for myself, I'm rather proud of it :D These are all done in Corel Painter Essentials 3. I'm not fully comfortable with this program but I'm learning.


Attack Kitten, with her very own attack kitten :)


The more professional Assassin, with throwing knives, sharp scissors, and heavy volumes.


Lethal, yet somewhat adorable, combination of Art and Nursing.


What? An assassin can't have a pokemon?


Sophisticated, classy, and deadly.


Do not mess with the McSquizzy. It's just not smart.


Bringing up the rear is the heavy artillery.

No comments:

Post a Comment