Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some old stuff

So here's a bunch of older files from some of my Photoshop and Illustrator classes. All digital, all photos used were taken by me.


This was done in Photoshop, just a bunch of layers put on a picture I drew for an exercise...


Again, Photoshop and filters on a pic I drew. This one turned into a project later on.


This was a final for my beginning Photoshop class. We had to create an Earth Day poster, and this is what I came up with.


This was something I did for InDesign, we had to create a candy wrapper. (I made this brand/candy up) Everything was designed in Illustrator and laid out in InDesign. We got to print it out and fold it like an actual bar. Sadly I don't have a picture of it.

Still getting used to the whole "blog" thing. I want to customize the page a little bit... we'll see how that happens and how much help I'll need. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment